- The company will appoint a date for installation when the goods are ready. The client is advised to fix a date within ten days, or else the client will be charged 10% per annum (added monthly as late fees) of the full invoice value.
- Charges apply to remove any blinds that are already installed.
- There may be some color variations in the goods if they are blinds made from timber, aluminium, or PVC. Likewise, separate orders, or blinds bought at different times, may have variations in color. Colours, patterns and weaves on our website are guides only and small variation can occur.
- All our products are custom made to the specifications agreed with you at the time you accept the quotation. They are not suitable for resale or reuse. It is therefore very important that you are sure of your purchase choices before placing your order. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Once an order has been agreed, it is processed on receipt of a 50% deposit. The balance is due on the day before the confirmed fitting date. We may in our discretion accept or reject any orders.
In an event the client provides the measurements
- You are responsible to ensure that you measure your windows or doors properly. If you supply incorrect measurements, you will still be required to pay for the goods and we will not be liable for any loss you might suffer.
At the time of installation
- You are responsible to ensure that all furniture and items are removed that are blocking access to the windows within three meters around the area of the installation, prior to installation. Koala Blinds accept no responsibility for any damages to items left within the three meters access area. Your blinds may not be able to be installed if items are not removed from three meters access area and you will need to make another installation appointment.
- We are not liable for the issues caused by the window frames.
- We will not be liable for any consequential loss or damage by the client.
- We will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, businesses, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
- With our business adapting to the challenges the current pandemic presents, our valuable customers are cordially requested to bear with minor delays in our normal practice of delivery due to:
a. Reduction in airfreight carriers capacity.
b. A significant increase in cargo volumes, many which require manual sorting, hence an additional overhead.
c. Hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network (such as social distancing through zoning, dedicated shift start times to reduce cross over of workers).
- Before signing the contract, customers should carefully read it to ensure that they understand their obligations since it is unalterable post customer’s consent.
- Customers cannot cancel or change their order if the goods they have ordered are manufactured, measured, or custom-made to their requirements as these Goods will not be re-sellable to us. We regret that once customer order has been accepted by us in relation to such goods and entered on our manufacturing process, we are unable to accept changes to these Goods or cancellation of their order.
- Paying in arrears post completion of the order is not acceptable and against our business and legal policy.
- Customers cannot expect immediate replacement in case of damage to blinds since blinds need to be returned to the manufacturer/distributor and that shall incur minor waiting period.
- In case one roller blind gets damaged by the customer, we offer to replace it for only $100 AUD additional with no extra cost of labor.